Lone Star Community Center
2500 Lone Star Pkwy, Montgomery, TX 77356
6:15 pm CDT
Location: 2500 Lone Star Pkwy, Montgomery, TX 77356 Lone Star Community Center
Required by an attendee: Nothing but Kindness however, if you have stuff to repurpose as a donation bring it.
Extended to the attendee:
- Food, Beverage, Dessert
- A chance to win new retail items
- A chance to network with others
- Rekindle with those you know or make a NEW friend
- Clarifying mission and how to be a part
- Celebrating those on the path
- Advance notice WHEN events are going to happen
- Input on event details and how to make “it” better.
To ensure the fulfilling effects of the forest.
- It is about being mindful of what’s most fulfilling
- It is doing stewardship to sustain
- It is about craving the best life and charting the path
5:45 pm: Early Birds may arrive, and help set up. Observing what needs doing, pitch in. Supplying whatever to whoever needs a helping hand. Takes about 15 minutes then make sure the food is ready and socialize.
6:29 pm Bless the meal and eat: The majority of folks arrive at this time. Pick a table, eat catch up. Share a recent trip or vacation you have been on.
Speaker, skills training, updates on where to ride, and how just having our events sustain our community. Enhance future events in adjusting and making changes.
Homemade Zucchini bread for dessert.
6:55 pm: Adjourn
7:30 pm: Lock up the building and enjoy the fulfillment of our fellowship
Locals often help unload at the GYM and hang out watching previous races, and sipping fitness water.
Rumor was night ride, but no one stepped up to own the logistics. If this or other types of events are of interest, the first step is to list those who will be at your side to help and draft a plan.