6:30 pm CST
For over a decade, we have secured box seats. It’s quite easy. We fill out a form entering an agreement with services and all is split evenly. Folks pay in advance and they pay without hesitation.
Required by an attendee: Nothing but Kindness, however.
- A chance to network with others
- Rekindle with those you know or make a NEW friend
- Input on event details and how to help lend a hand.
Q. What is the mission of KPNUSA?
- The mission of Knowledge Point Network is to enhance those who utilize its unique family-oriented services for their own self-growth, self-healing, and in gaining tools to overcome adversity; and in structuring a network of individuals from all walks of life, especially military veterans, who build strong, supportive relationships for their whole lives.
- We accomplish this by maintaining events within a community https://kpnusa.com/upcoming-events/
- We wrote the book on stewardship and we stand at the ready when the call to action comes AND THE CALL IS GOING TO COME.
- We inspire and when it’s time we will arrive to the call again.
- Until then, let’s play but donations make that just a bit more satisfying. https://kpnusa.com/ways-to-give/#donate