Lone Star Community Center
2500 Lone Star Pkwy, Montgomery, TX 77356
6:15 pm CDT
Location: 2500 Lone Star Pkwy, Montgomery, TX 77356 Lone Star Community Center
Required by an attendee: Nothing but Kindness however if you have stuff to repurpose as a donation bring it.
Extended to the attendee:
- Food, Beverage, Dessert
- A chance to win new retail items
- A chance to network with others
- Rekindle with those you know or make a NEW friend
- Clarifying mission and how to be a part
- Celebrating those on the path
- Advance notice WHEN events are going to happen
- Input on event details and how to make “it” better. What is “it”?
To ensure the fulfilling effects of the forest.
- It is about being mindful of what’s most fulfilling
- It is doing stewardship to sustain
- It is about craving the best life and charting the path
6:00 pm: Early Birds may arrive, help set up. Observing what needs doing, pitch in. Supplying whatever to whoever needs a helping hand. Takes about 10 minutes then make sure the food is ready and socialize.
6:30 pm Bless the meal and eat: The majority of folks arrive at this time. Pick a table, eat catch up. Share a recent trip or vacation you have been on.
7:00 pm: Updates announcements and accolades. Solidify next event format changes. Vote
7:30 pm: Presenter
8:00 pm: Adjourn Final review fill out a feedback form and submit for drawing to get your swag!
8:15 pm: Clean up, pack up, returning the room as we found it.