Kelly's Pond SHNF
12:00 am CDT
Arrive after work Friday
Set up camp
- Big boys get an early morning quick warm up loop in.
- Out on WoodPecker, back in on Honeymoon in an hr.
- Hydrate, check and fuel bikes
- Guide the kids around Big Loop trail.
- Back by 12:00 to have lunch
While on break consider the following topic discussion
Ride trail again this time recording all on just one section of trail.
After Dinner plan what Friends of the Forest can do as stewards
Consider how those before us became certified volunteers and major factors
Sign up with Knowledge Point Network and then seek guidance and help those that know.
Plan for the next event when we can accomplish significant advancement in sustaining the venue for us and others