23050 Speed St, New Caney, TX 77357
SEATS ARE LIMITED
Bad weather date TBD
23050 Speed St, New Caney, TX 77357
7:55 am CDT
You read that correctly. Donate a fee, pre-register, and you will be approved to ride your motorcycle (< 500cc) on Speedsportz Racing Park’s Kart track. Click Here to see the present update video.
- The key for this to producing your maximum benefit revolves around DONATING IN ADVANCE.
- To attend as a spectator = $5.00
- Donate to Ride the bike YOU BRING<500CC = Starts at $45.00, increasing as the Event date nears: Q. Why do we do this? A. If you wait till the last minute, it burdens the volunteers preparing meals and other niceties to make the experience as professional as possible.
- Donate TO USE OTHER BIKES AT 15-MINUTE increments: Why? We goal to introduce those that don’t understand the motorcycle a chance to try. Rent your time or give others a chance but know we will extend a machine for those that pre-order per lap.
- 100% is applied to Operation Veteran 365. An initiative to ensure all have somewhere to ride 365 days a year.
- Show up, check-in, and ride! Have lots of bikes? Great list of what you’re bringing below
- You know others that may enjoy the Karts? Great, They operated on a separate track.
- All Speedsportz fees and registration apply to Kart use separately from bikes.
When – March 18, 2023
Time – 7:55am-11:40am
Location – 23050 Speed St, New Caney, TX 77357
Flow: Two options
8:00 a.m. A. Rent the karts OR B. Run the bike you bring
Alternate B. Rotate between karts and YOUR bike or stick with one. It’s your choice, but if you’re going to use the karts you pay additional for each person
Why Shut off the mind moving at the pace to that gets IT out of your system.
- What is it? That cabin fever that happens when cooped up too much.
- Hug old friends and bench race with new ones. Be on the lookout for VIPs
- Support a worthwhile endeavor that sustains the unique way we take a bite out of life
When you pre-pay and register, you understand the media will capture photos, videos, and interviews.
11:40 p.m. Lunch together as a whole group. Learn how to get advance notice for 2023 events
SpeedSportz is closed to the public this Saturday morning. We are being trusted to have safe drama free fun. We somehow convinced the owners we were responsible and mission-driven. A wide range of extreme sports recreation exists. We happen to mend the mind with movement. The purpose-built karts and motorcycles will raise the reward but all motorcycles are welcome. 500 cc or less on the track. This experience is only for those who pre-register through our 501c3.
On the fence?
- More off-road riders enjoy this venue than you think.
- You rotate every 15 minutes.
- Youth are treated with the utmost kindness and encouragement
Extended to the Attendee:
Amazing venue: Speedsportz Racing Park lifts your spirit by just being there.
Great people: For some, it’s camaraderie. For others it’s fellowship. Discover a spirit that heals.
Relax and release: Get it out of your system: Ride or show up and relax
Plan future Stewardship: Opportunities to give back to the community by doing ordinary things exceptionally well.
Purpose: Be part of a culture that makes things fun while getting things done that benefit us all.
All proceeds benefit Operation Veteran 365. Access 365 days a year was voted “most needed” by our Veteran community. We will be challenged as a community to rise to this vision but we are close. We only missed achieving 365 days of motorized access in Natural Forests by 51 days in 2022. We aim to increase support of the military veterans priority related to natural healing found through travel in the tall timber. They swore an oath to protect the motherland. Not during just good weather, they sacrificed to ensure liberty 24/7. We are wise to focus on ensuring some sections are as water-tolerant as possible in phase one. When society remains united, strong, and determined, we inspire those that stepped up and those who continue to show our love of liberty and of each other.